It's so close I can almost taste it! My hubby has changed shift 6 times since the new year and every time he does, it throws my world upside down. I used to think that however hard it was on me it had to be harder on him- after all he was the one who was trying to modify his sleeping patterns. But now I'm coming to think that maybe it's not so hard on him because it doesn't seem to bother him so much (or maybe I complain enough for both of us and he doesn't want to add to it?). It could be very simply that his personality handles a lack of routine better than mine- it's hard to know.
Anyway, today starts what is supposed to be six months of the same shift. So maybe I'll be able to get back to some semblance of a routine. Maybe I'll get back to regularly cooking one a real meal (which I define as a main dish, a veggie, bread, and a salad) each day. Maybe I'll get my house cleaned up, maybe I'll get my next real estate newsletter out...
Yes, as much as I'd like to think I'd spontaneous, I need routine and I'm super excited about its return.
0 comments:
Post a Comment