As any growing boy does, NJ loves to get to drink from the sippy cup without the lid. However, we only do it when we're trying to get that last little bit out of the bottom of the sippy cup... On Sunday, we were doing just that and I guess there was more left in the cup than usual because when he tipped it up, A LOT came out! Can you see the milk clinging to his eyelashes??? He thought it was really funny and Max loved to help clean up! I really love his smile.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Milk Mustache
As any growing boy does, NJ loves to get to drink from the sippy cup without the lid. However, we only do it when we're trying to get that last little bit out of the bottom of the sippy cup... On Sunday, we were doing just that and I guess there was more left in the cup than usual because when he tipped it up, A LOT came out! Can you see the milk clinging to his eyelashes??? He thought it was really funny and Max loved to help clean up! I really love his smile.
0 comments:
Post a Comment