Today was full of... um... let's call them 'challenges.' NJ hit me again, he threw his blocks, he threw his food, he threw a tantrum. My main tool for discipline is having him take breaks in his crib when he misbehaves, but I think he might have spent more time in the crib than out today. Ug. We even went for a special 2nd nap to try to improve things...
Then, just after prayers, with the lights off and the music playing, he held my face in his hands, smiled the sweetest smile I've ever seen, and rubbed noses with me.
*sigh*
All that other junk can fade- all I want to remember is the feel of his tiny hands on my cheeks, his itty bitty nose, and his loving smile.
1 comments:
Ah, yes...aren't those days fun? Days where you're practically ready to sell your kids to the lowest bidder? Then they do something sweet to totally remind you why you love them so. Hopefully the rest of the week is going better for you....
Thanks for the kind words about my blog. Your etsy stuff is cute! Your shop name caught my attention: we have a lot of family in Prescott. (Not quite the same climate as Yuma, I guess!) =)
~Keri
Post a Comment