Don't get me wrong: I LOVED my trip to Austin! It was so much fun to have the three cousins together! We did all sorts of wonderful activities with them and my sister and I did scrapbooking almost every night. I managed to create an entire 8x8, 11 spread album about a trip my husband and I took back in 2005 before we had kids, complete with journalling! Then one night, my brother in law was kind enough to watch the kids while my sister and I went out for a nice dinner, just the two of us! Good times, good times!I also loved my time in Tucson- even if I was injured and flat on my back for an entire week of it. I did manage to get baby boy
#2's quilt designed and the fabric picked out so mom could start working on it and I managed to start scanning some of mom's old pictures while organizing them. It was also great to be there when my mom got a new laptop so I could help set it up and try to make it as identical as possible to the old one.Still, there's just something about home... When I got back I didn't even want to think about ever leaving again, but after one single week in the 108F heat, I'm ready to go back to Tucson where the highes are 90 and it rains almost every afternoon...
1 comments:
Hey, look at those boots!!! Very cute :)
Post a Comment