Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Big Boy Bed

With the new baby coming in just a few months and my last trimester taking place during the holidays, I'm feeling a sort of overwhelming pressure to get all the furniture switched around and the new nursery set up. Several days ago, when I was threatening to freak out, my hubby helped me finish getting my office and the guest room combined. Today, my wonderful mother in law, after two weeks of helping my sister in law move, mustered a little extra energy and helped me get NJ's Big Boy Bed set up before she headed home! Yay! (Thank you, again!)

So, today's nap was the first sleeping experience in the new bed. Initially he wanted to play and, of course, he had to see how far he could push me. But when I head him playing with the blinds, in an effort to get a peak out the window, I went in there and reminded him it was nap time. To my relief, within a half hour of being put down for a nap he was solidly asleep. At this point I couldn't resist tempting fate and sneaking in for a few pictures! (As always, click on the photo to see it bigger- and please forgive the graininess of the photos, it was a little dark and I hated to use a flash!) Apparently he's taken an immediate liking to having a pillow but is not as good with the blanket! Hopefully I'll find just the right comforter soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment