Yuma and 85 where we were camping.) It was a long drive for just two nights, but anytime I get to go camping, I'm happy.We met my parents up in Northern AZ for an archery shoot near Happy Jack. When we got there, my dad took NJ to check out some of the targets and 'ride' a few of them. Initially NJ was a little frightened by the elk (they are huge after all) but Granddad convinced him it would be ok. (Click on the image for a bigger version)

That night NJ got to sleep in Granny and Granddad's camper because we had to keep all our windows open and NJ doesn't sleep well when the temp's below about 70 (we're lizards, ok?). See, we had a little incident with gasoline on the drive up and since I'm pregnant, I could barely stand the smell, so... all the windows and vents were left open all night long.

The next day, NJ got to go walking around with Granny and played around camp, picking up sticks, hitting trees and generally being a boy. It really amazes me how boyish little boys are- where do they learn all this from???
Overall, it was a great trip and, as always, I'm anxious to go again!
1 comments:
What a cutie! I love that middle collage.
Post a Comment