
NJ got this great art easel for his birthday. The chalk board side has a cool tray for holding the chalk, but the paper side has no place for your crayons. I thought I was soooo clever when I bought some magnetic mesh locker baskets from Target on clearance and a metal strip from home depot. I planned to nail the metal strip on and then the baskets could hang on it. But then realized I could just attach those baskets directly onto the easel since they were mesh! I got out my thumb tacks (all my nails would go all the way through and out the back side) and got NJ allllllll set up. As soon as I walked out of the room, I hear him say, "UH OH!" I run back in only to see one of the baskets ripped off! *sigh* not so clever after all....
0 comments:
Post a Comment