Monday, October 6, 2008

Things that make nj, NJ

I've been thinking lately that I need to focus less on the every-baby milestones (like how NJ's still not walking at 14 months old) and more on what makes NJ the person he is. It's been a lot of fun for me. Here's my list of things I remember and new things I notice each day!
  • His all-time favorite toy is a spoon.
  • He loves to point to everything and say, "this?" I take it as a fun game and proceed to tell him everything I know about the featured item.
  • He'll only sit still for a book-reading if an older kid is doing it.
  • He loves to bang on everything!
  • He loves his taggie.
  • He loves his dog, Max.
  • If you give him a plate full of food, he takes one bite of each item before he decides what to start on first. Even then, he likes to move around the plate- a few bites of this, a few bites of that (as opposed to his mom who likes to eat all of one item before moving on to the next item).
  • He's quite agreeable to wear a hat most of the time.
  • When B was packing up for his recent trip, NJ got more cudley with B than I've ever seen.
  • He loves to sit on the quad and press all the buttons.
  • He does this funny thing where he sits on the floor and throws his hands, arms and upper body down to hit the floor like a strange prostate bow then immediately raises up to do it again.
  • He's soooo very attached to his Granny.
  • My little monkey likes to use his feet to help hold up his bottle (back when he used bottles).
  • He HATES to get his diaper changed.

1 comments:

Deanna said...

When we were at Elk Camp he suddenly started craning his neck around, looking over my shoulder and every direction. I quickly realized Max was not in sight and that's who he was looking for! Guess your dog has a guard baby!

Post a Comment