Well, it's official. I took my hubby to the airport this morning for a month of training in Georgia. Now, what is it that mice do all day anyway? I'm torn between an urge to clean everything from the top of the fan blades to the shower floor and an urge to sit down in front of the TV for four weeks of straight mindless eating. The problem is that I'm in between Netflix deliveries and I canceled the cable ("we never watch TV"), which means I only get 2.25 channels. The truth is that on a good day I only get to see B for two to four hours, so really, only two to four hours of each of the next 27 days will be any different. Otherwise it's business as usual. I suppose I should just try to stay on schedule and do everything like normal. It's so hard to get motivated to exercise and cook a well balanced meal when he's gone. Anyone know why that is????
So, in the end, this mouse is blogging. I'll admit I wasn't into it just a few months ago, but my
sister let me read her first post and I was impressed by how interesting it was. Even though I talk to her almost everyday, sometimes several times per day, I love reading her blog. Then I started reading
Gretchen's blog. I've only met her a few times, but I love her sense of humor and her brutal honesty. It's a crazy high standard we moms hold ourselves to and Gretchen frequently reminds me that life just doesn't work like that.
The next step i

n my blog conversion was noticing that I had TWO followers. Sure, my sis has signed up, but she's obliged, right? It wasn't until
Raegan, one of my sister's friends, who I only get to see a few times per year, so graciously signed up that I suddenly felt like blogging was less crazy than talking to the dog, which is what I'm doing when I'm not blogging.
I only need to close with a disclaimer that my blog isn't anywhere near the caliber of Deanna's or Gretchen's. My blog will simply be a stream of consciousness that allows the rambling in my mind to settle onto something black and white. Enjoy!
1 comments:
Ahhh, I've read backwards and caught up to this point and now understand your sudden proliferation of posts!
Post a Comment