Now, I'm REALLY excited!! We found out last week that we're pregnant! Yay! The only problem is that we're not really telling anyone yet.... Now how am I supposed to write a post and not mention being pregnant???? I hate to just not write about it because I really wish I'd written more down when I was pregnant with NJ. All I remember is being miserable. I suppose the only solution is to write until my heart's content, but leave it all in draft mode until my hubby decrees that it's time to tell. So, if you're reading this (sometimes I wonder if anyone reads these at all!) then it's many days old, but at least it's recorded for use in future cases of mushy mommy brain.
So, the baby should be born Jan 19, 2010 and I've already decided her name! Don't ask me why I think it's a girl- maybe it's wishful thinking, maybe it's just some crazy pregger esp, maybe it's because I'm craving everything sweet. When I was preg with NJ, all I wanted was something salty and deep fried. Long John Silver's fried fish became a favorite. I'd be driving down the road, no where near a fish joint, and I would swear that I could smell the heavenly scent of fried fish. Now, i don't even want to be near Long John Silvers. All I want is ice cream, sour patch kids, and fruit juice! My sister makes these awesome smoothies in her Vitamix.... yum, they sound soooo good!!! (you should do a post or two about them!)
Other than the food cravings, I really don't feel pregnant at all. It's strange really. I keep thinking that for sure this is going to all end poorly in another few days, but each day ticks by without any miscarriage. Maybe it's just too early for all the yucky stuff? I remember being so miserable the whole time with NJ... maybe this is just further evidence that this baby's a girl!
Unlike my poor friend, I still find coffee yummy- I'm just drinking it with considerably less sugar and trying to cut the caffeine way back.
0 comments:
Post a Comment