Can I just call it seven weeks? I still feel barely pregnant and it's very annoying. In fact, I often don't feel pregnant at all!
But then, I'm so exhausted that I feel like I should be 38 weeks along- I can't do any of the Jazzercise routines without loosing my breath and I constantly want naps. Plus my sense of smell and taste has gone awry, not to mention I'm light headed every time I stand up and, the worst one, all my ligaments feel like they all let loose! ...and how it is already uncomfortable to lay on my stomach. Isn't it too early for all this? I'm barely pregnant!
I keep coming back and editing this post- how could I forget these hormone headaches? Ug- they feel a lot like sinus headaches... I had them bad with NJ too- I remember most of Thanksgiving 2006 I wanted to crawl in a hole! So maybe the timing's all normal. But still- how is it that I end up with all the strange pregnancy symptoms- I can't count the number of times I complained to my Ob about something crazy during my pregnancy with NJ and he'd just nod and smile and say, "That's pregnancy."
0 comments:
Post a Comment