Baby Blue was good to me for over 9 years and 130,000 miles. While I didn't call her by her proper name very often, we had a connection. It was harder than I imagined to part with her, but when we found out she needed a $2,000+ repair to be drivable and started to think about the fact that most Taurus need a new $3,000 transmission around 100,000 miles, we decided it was time.
As God would have it, just days after finding out about Baby Blue's 'needs,' we were complaining to a friend, G, in California and he said that he had a Camry he was wanting to sell! We found some one-way tickets for about $100 each for just three weeks later, when Brian had several days off (for the fancy vacation we were supposed to be taking). Another wonderful friend loaned us their Altima for the three weeks, so I wouldn't be without wheels while B was at work. (we're so spoiled!) Then G generously offered us his spare room for a few days, so we got to make a
So, here's where you come in. My pretty silver Camry needs a name! It needs to be something fitting, yet still flattering... something that inspires him/her to greatness! Thoughts?
1 comments:
I feel I should leave you an idea. But I don't really have one. Something like SilverSea? Silver-Sea-C (C as in Camry)?
Lo siento, pero yo no se.
Post a Comment