Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Book Reveiws!

I'm so excited! My sister and I are going to be collaborating on a new blog that's all book reviews! For some reason this REALLY appeals to me! We're starting out with BookSneeze on a suggestion from a good friend, (Thank you!) They send copies of books to any ol' bloggers in return for the commitment that you'll write a review. However, I'm hoping that after we have a few reviews posted and several 'followers' we can ask publishers for advanced copies of books to review- how cool would that be????

So, we need a favor! Please, check out the new blog, For The Love of Books, and 'follow' us! You can always un-follow us later if you find you aren't reading it much. This will really help us get our statistics up to a level where the publishers might throw us a bone or two!

Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment