Thursday, April 29, 2010

Easter

I know, Easter was almost a full month ago, but I thought I'd post a bit about it anyway- better late than never...

My parents drove over for Easter weekend and we tackled the big project of building a fence to seperate the storage part of our back yard from the nice part. I suppose many of you might think it wasn't THAT big of a project, especially since we bought the pre-made fence pannels. However, since it involved a jackhammer to dig the holes (we have a solid layer of clay under our topsoil, I mean topsand), cement to set the posts, and a gate kit without it's instructions, I think it was a HUGE project!

I'm so glad mom and dad were there to help and celebrate Easter. My mom brought NJ some stuff to dye eggs (which I'd already decided I wasn't brave enough to attempt with a two-year-old) and then got him to help peel them. Although, she could not get him to eat them. My only regret for the weekend is that I didn't get a picture of the boys in their matching Easter outfits prior to leaving the house. Within minutes of getting to church Gunner had a full blowout and so, spent most of Easter in the faded romper I keep in the diaper bag for just such emergencies...

0 comments:

Post a Comment