Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Time for change

Pardon the narcissistic nature of this post, but I'm feeling very bored with my hair these days. I've made an appointment with my favorite stylist and I've warned her that I'm needing something drastic, but what oh what to do....  Those of you who have only known me for a few years probably think my hair's always been long, but not so. I tend to go back and forth as you can see here. But I'm kinda wanting to go shorter than I've ever gone before.... My husband (who, loves long blond hair) has asked that I not get a boy-cut. So, suggestions????

3 comments:

Lara said...

You have such pretty hair I would say leave it long BUT I love that picture where it is in a bob and colored (second row from the bottom, far right.) And I love this collage.

Lara said...

I also love that someone changes their hair more than me.

Emily said...

I say 2nd row far right or 3rd row far right. Your hair is cute any which way, but if you want short, those are my votes!!

Post a Comment