And I Just Can't Hide It...I know it's a bit of an over-reaction, but I'm super excited about the Kid-Carrying Backpack I bought off Craig's list for $30! We've been wanting one for a long time but they're usually $100-$200! We have a trip coming up to the San Francisco area where we plan to do a little hiking and I kept thinking- how in the world are we going to go hiking with NJ???? So, crisis adverted! Yay! Bring on the Redwoods!
3 comments:
Julie, just wanted to thank you for your beautiful hand-made cards that I won on Deanna's blog. Everyone I show them to just love them - me included. I noticed you have one more Mother's Day card up. I'll keep checking to see if you have more before I order some.
you are soooo very welcome!! I hope we get to do more giveaways in the future!
yes, I posted another card today and I have another to post tomorrow (I get the most traffic on days I post an item). Hopefully I'll get a few more made this weekend... NJ doesn't seem to like it when I work on stuff he's not allowed to touch!
I love baby backpacks! we're sadly running out of babies to put in them, though
Post a Comment