I didn't mean to avoid posting for a whole week, but it's Tuesday again and I haven't posted anything in spite of having a lot to post about. But I can't remember anything that i was going to post about, so I guess I'll do Ten on Tuesday again
1. What is the worst movie you have ever seen?
-Training Day with Denzel Washington
2. Do you have a favorite Disney/Pixar film?
-I guess the Lion King, but I'm not super crazy about it
3. Do you have a favorite movie from the 80′s?
-not really.
4. Are there any movies you saw more than once in the theater?
-What's with all this focus on movies?
5. What is one city/area of the US (or country you live if you do not live in the US) that you have not seen but would like to see?
-Montana
6. What are your favorite toppings on an Ice Cream Sundae?
-something mint
7. How many proms did you go to? What color was your prom dress? If you went to muliple proms, what color was your favorite prom dress?
-Uh, 2 spring proms and 2 winter formals (all 4 were basiclly proms). I think the dresses were dark green, blue, black, and red. The red one was my favorite.
8. Is there a sport or extra-curricular activity that you didn’t get to try as a child that you wish you would have? (e.g. gymnastics, piano lessons, ballet, etc.)
-tennis
9. How many silblings do you have? Are you the oldest, middle, or youngest?
-one, I'm the baby
10. Do you feel like you fit in with your age group? Or do you feel younger/older than your age group?
-what's my group?
1 comments:
I've always had this wierd desire to go to Montana...
Post a Comment