Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My arms hurt

I'm not sure why... must be this big baby I've been carrying around... at least he seems pretty big- I wonder how much he actually weighs... let's see, I'll step on the scale by myself first- owe, ouch, that's ugly! ok, now step on while holding little Gunner... use a calculator to do the simple subtraction... WOW! 15 pounds at 6 weeks old!

I wonder how much NJ weighed at 6 weeks old... I think it's in my palm pilot... well ok, NJ weighed 14 lb 12 oz at his 4 month check up.

Yep! Gunner is one BIG baby!

I wonder when NJ was wearing this outfit Gunner's got on today... sort through some photos... yep, when he was 4.5 mo old- check it out: NJ's the one in the upper right (on 1/8/08) and the other two are Gunner (today).

1 comments:

Deanna said...

Little brother looks pretty world-wise there!

Post a Comment