a level on insanity that something akin to a manic-depressive with ADD. No matter how hard I try to concentrate on any sort of project that might get my mind off of the 'any minute now' feeling. In addition, it seems that NJ has somehow picked up on my craziness. He's been trying to skip his naps and that makes for VERY long afternoons.So, on days that he naps well, I try to say, "oh wow, what a great nap you took! You're so well rested that we should go do something fun!" So now, whenever he gets up from his naps he immediately says, "Something fun? Lets go to the big park mommy!"
Well today it's actually raining in Yuma- CRAZY!!! So when he wakes up he tells me it's raining and then asks about the park. So, I start explaining why we can't possibly go to the park in the rain. His response? "I want to feel the drops on me head, mommy!" Being insane as I am, I agree and put him in a coat! What fun he had!!!!
After enough minutes to start him to shivering, I made him come inside. I striped off the wet cloth
It's such an adorable picture moment that I can't resist pulling out my camera again... 'but the bib, it just ruins the shot! let's take that off for just one second..... oh no, you're pouring it all over yourself!!!!! Ack, HOT beverage!!!! Yank him out of the chair, strip the clothes off!!!
Ok, so now you can drink your cocoa in a t-shirt and no pants.... What fun we're having.... you want a spoon? Sure, here you go...
WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?!? YOU JUST FLIPPED HOT COCOA ALL OVER MOMMY! We're done here. Go wash your hands while mommy stain treats her shirt.
3 comments:
I can actually hear you saying those words! Makes me want some hot chocolate.
NJ is getting so big. I look forward to seeing photos of his little brother soon. I hope you are both doing well.
congrats on new little guy!
Post a Comment