Tuesday, November 17, 2009

THE hair cut

I think maybe I've been complaining a lot lately- pregnancy has that effect on me.

While my favorite subject to complain about it my strange pregnancy related pains, I've also recently found opportunity in NJ's latest haircut. I spent good money and took him to the same place as last time, but I had to use a different girl because the girl who cut NJ's hair last time was out that day. Haruph! Then I didn't know I needed to insist that they scissor cut the top. So, of course, she did what was fast and easy and gave him a buzz. Then, she charged me more than twice as much as the other girl!!! I was so tired and in so much pain (it was near the end of the day) that I didn't even have the emotional energy left to express my dissatisfaction, which, unfortunately, is very unlike me.

I've been asked by a few grandparents for pictures, so I snapped and snapped until I found some cute ones that I took while we were playing catch with the soccer ball. For some reason he didn't want to kick it that day... (as always, click on it to see it bigger)

I know, the hair cut is not THAT bad- he's cute and looks a lot like daddy! -but I wanted it longer for our holiday photos and really, if I'd wanted it buzzed, I would have done it myself!

3 comments:

Lara said...

I am laughing bc all of my blog entries and fb updates in my last weeks of pregnancy were complaints! You have a good reason so complain away!

Emily said...

Wow, the haircut really does make him look like Brian. He sure is a cutie!

Rachel said...

He has a soccer ball! Yay! I love the middle picture, too cute! At the park the other day I though he looked quite handsome. I still say he would totally rock a mohawk though!

Post a Comment