Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Teeth Itch

I'm going a little bit crazy these days. I need some sort of project I can sink my teeth into. (Does that make me as mordacious as my son?) I'd really like to do more work with my real estate business but seeing as how I don't have anyone I can drop NJ off with at a moment's notice, I struggle to make that work. So, while I wait for my one year old to turn six, what should I do? Do other moms struggle with this? It seems like all the other moms I know are very happy and content. Why do my teeth itch?

I keep tossing around the idea of becoming a Stampin' Up Demonstrator, but I worry that I wouldn't be able to keep up the $300 quarterly quota without pressuring friends to buy stuff they don't really want. I've tried finding another RE agent who needs some help with their paperwork (something I can do after NJ's gone to bed at night) but it's a painfully slow market and no one wants to pay anyone else anything. I volunteered to help out with computer stuff at church, but there's not much they need done that can be done from home. A friend offered to let me have a cut if I sold some of her stuff on ebay and I may go ahead with that, but I wonder if I'll struggle to make it to the post office in a timely manner to sell the sold stuff. My sister thinks I should sell some of my papercrafting on etsy and that may work on too, I guess we'll see. I've set up shop, so let me know what you think. Go to: www.arizonamade.etsy.com Maybe I'll come to love the post office ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment